My guest for Episode 036 of the Mountain Mantras: Wellness and Life Lessons show is Stacy Tuschl. Stacy is an Entrepreneur and Business Performance Strategist from my home-state- Wisconsin!
Stacy is also a mom, author, podcaster and mom-preneur, so we already have lots in common. 🙂
Here are the mantras from the show that you can incorporate into your daily life to be healthier and happier:
- Life success is about constantly challenging oneself
- Successful businesses can be born out of your life passions (I suggest checking out Steve Job’s commencement speech)
- Learning to delegate can get you out of your rut
- Well-defined processes can set you free (I suggest that you check out Tim Ferriss’s 4-hour work week)
- Invest in yourself and your own growth in order to make a quantum leap
- Find mentors that will help you to do so (to make your quantum leap- to make it to the next level)
About Stacy Tuschl. Stacy started her first business in her parents’ backyard at the age of 18 and turned that company into a 7 figure business. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success and the host of the top rated podcast Business Rescue Road Map.